Shipping & Delivery
- We ship most orders via UPS domestic service. To track your order please login to your account and visit your Order History page.
- Please allow at least one business day from the time you receive your tracking number until you see movement on the package. Sometimes mail carriers do not scan the item until is has reached its first destination after the sorting facility. If you haven't seen any movement at all, please don't hesitate to contact our customer service team at any time.
- Do you ship internationally?
- Yes, eligible international orders are shipped via USPS Global Priority Mail.
- Privacy & Security
The only personal information we collect from you is what you provide to us in order to process your order, create an account or sign up for our promotional emails. If you email us, we will only use your email address to respond to your inquiry unless you sign up for our store newsletter, which you may then opt out of should you decide you no longer wish to receive promotions to your inbox.
The types of personal information we collect include, for example, name, mailing address, phone or fax number, email address, account information and other information that you choose to provide.
Automatically Collected Information
We receive certain types of information automatically whenever you use our services or sites. For example, when your Web browser accesses our site, we obtain certain types of information, such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, access times, and the page you visited before visiting our site. Birkenberry may also collect information about your computer´s operating system and information about your usage and activity on our site.
We collect data using cookies. A "cookie" is a small data file that our site transfers to your computer’s web browser. We deliver these cookies and collect data on our sites, and we may also use third party agents to deliver cookies and collect data. We use this data to help improve the quality of your visit to our website such as signing up for an account, to improve or analyze the buying process, to retain your account settings and preferences, to learn about your possible interests (via polls and surveys) so we can personalize our marketing efforts better support your interests, and improve our sites and your experience. When you view a video on our site that uses Adobe Flash Player, a third party (Adobe Systems Inc.) may set a "flash cookie" on your computer. Visit Adobe Flash Player privacy and security to learn more about how Adobe Systems Inc. protects your privacy.
- How do I make a return?
- If you received an item and no longer wish to keep it, you may return it to us as long as it is unused and in its original packaging. Please email our customer service team as soon as possible to request a return merchandise authorization (RMA), once the return has been received in our warehouse and processed, your credit will be issued to your account. Please be aware that it may take up to two business days for your bank to credit your account once we have processed your return.
- We accept all major credit cards, as well as paypal and google checkout. Unfortunately we cannot accept personal checks or money orders at this time. Please note that we take your security seriously. Our payment verification service, authorize.net, does not keep your credit card number on file.
- Do you charge sales tax?
- We charge sales tax to orders shipping to MA.
- Updating Account Information
- Should you need to update your personal account information, please log in to your Birkenberry account at any time.